No one cares about how smart you are, only how you can help them. You want to help folks get to a Yes quickly. How by being prepared to solve their problems.
I am doing a series about way to accomplish this.
1. Solve a problem
2. Promote yourself as a problem solver
3. Get enough clients to receive freedom from your JOB (just over broke) to a full time business.
Apartment complexes usually have one person on staff for cleaning vacant units, general housekeeping around the property. This one person usually falls behind schedule once more than 10 apartments need to be cleaned at one time and general housekeeping takes up too much time. This where your company can bid for $110 cleaning a whole apartment. Your cleaning should be done in a 1 hours time. Your goal is to have anywhere from 5 to 10 contracts with local apartment complexes to keep your small staff busy. 7-8 apartment units a day wouldn’t be uncommon. Working with apartments is optimal but you can in the future bid for more corporate offices if you are trying to dominate a area as a top cleaning service.
Learn more about
- how to bid for these contracts
- who you need to talk to in a office
- what to make your staff wear
- how to get to 100k quickly
- how to use temporary agencies to your advantage.
Grab a copy of Apartment Cash Cow: Cleaning today.