I do not support a livable wage. GASP yes I am a horrible person.
People will not strive for more.Comfort is the enemy of GROWTH.
The stability you are looking for doesn’t come at $10 dollars a hour or $15 an hour.
the truth is america is built for WINNERS, INVESTORS and builders.
Its not your boss job to take care of you.
Its not the governments job to take care of you.
You want more?
Go out and get it.
Can’t leave that job? Let’s say you are a teacher, or a industry where your income will stay $30,000 to $40,000. Investing is the route for you.
Here is a recent question ON quora that I am turning into a blog.
Ericka I have no money to invest? Or Ericka how can I start a business with no money? How can I buy real estate with no money?
Here is my BASIC ANSWER. Now if you got a GREAT CREDIT and $25,000 credit card then lets talk to another level.
- Get a JOB.
2. GET A SECOND JOB.
sorry some folks do not have the skills to start a business yet, or do not have desire to start a business.
3. Go on craigslist gigs. There are many different opportunities to make money there.
4. Go knocking door to door. Either cut grass, offer to get rid of peoples junk for 50 bucks, or mobile detailing (cleaning cars). Or carpet cleaning.
5. sign up to accorns app, every time you swipe your debit card it will take the extra change and put it to the side for you.
6. sign up for stash invest, start with $5 dollars today and invest in ETFs.
7. Sign up for Motif investing when you get $250 dollars investing in ETFs.
8. When you get $1000 dollars invest in Real Estate Investment Fund like Fundrise, Tusla Real Estate Fund, Todd Capital.
9. Have enough to buy a car, own apartment or whatever.
I don’t know what you are trying to invest in, but if you take the steps ( i have done them myself) then you will have money to invest after 30 days to 45 days.
THEN on the side of your work start a blog, podcast, or youtube channel OR INVEST in real estate if thats what you are trying to do.